The multi-award winning Wanderlust travel magazine is the UK’s leading travel magazine for people with a passion for travel.
If you are buying a gift for someone else and would like us to include a message with the first issue, please enter it in the 'Gift Message' box.
Subscribe today and spread your subscription payment - it's just £15 every 6 months by Direct Debit
Each copy of your Wanderlust magazine will be packed with features about the greatest destinations to visit around the world, interesting ways to travel, articles reviewing the best gear to buy and exciting competitions.
PLUS you also receive:
- A FREE £50 travel voucher which gives you an exclusive discount off any trip booked with one of the tour operators from a list of many enrolled in our unique Wanderlust travel scheme (click here to see participating tour operator members). Your £50 voucher, and full details, will be sent once you have subscribed.
- FREE access to Wanderlust's exclusive Subs Club where you can enjoy an ever expanding range of unique discounts from some of your favourite travel and lifestyle brands plus access to exciting free-to-enter prize draws that are only available to Wanderlust travel magazine subscribers.
Subscribe today by Direct Debit and enjoy the convenience of uninterrupted delivery of Wanderlust travel magazine. Details below...
Take a look inside the current issue of Wanderlust travel magazine below:
Direct Debit terms & conditions:
- To pay by Direct Debit the delivery and billing addresses must both be in the UK
- Subscriptions are continuous; payment of £17.50 collected every six months.
- Minimum term one year (two payments).
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of the £50 travel voucher.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
If you are buying a gift subscription please make sure you enter the gift recipient's name and address in the 'Delivery Details' section of the checkout.
To take out a Direct Debit you will need to supply us with your bank account details during the checkout process and then select 'Confirm payment via Direct Debit' to complete the process.